78 & 92 compact / advance
High performance for small sizes
Small-format cutting requires absolute precision and reliability - and Schneider Senator meets these challenge. Ideal for cutting widths of 780 and 920 mm, the compact and advance
machines deliver ultimate energy efficiency and a variety of quality advantages associated with the Schneider Senator brand.
The compact and advance machines are absolutely silent in standby mode and consume power only during cutting.
Standard equipment compact and advance:
- direct electromechanical knife drive and hydraulic clamp bar
- solid cast iron frame
- computer control with 15“ TFT touch screen display
- infrared safety barriers
- safety catch with shear bolt (safety bolt)
- rust-proof cutting table with air film, stainless steel surface (2 mm)
- one-piece rear table (without slot cover band)
- frequency-controlled back gauge drive with ball-screw spindle
- rust-proof side tables, left and right
- optical cut indicator
- knife change and adjustment from the front
- HSS knive
- 5 sinus cutting sticks
- clamp bar cover plate
- ergonomic cut buttons
- USB interface
- manual swinging / tilting back gauge adjustment
- tool kit
- colour: RAL 7035, light grey
- CE & EN 1010 compliant
Bewährte Technik - konsequent weiterentwickelt.
For cutting half-size formats Schneider Senator offers guillotines with cutting widths of 780 mm and 920 mm in two different versions: the compact version as the basic model for industrial
operation and the advance machine with useful additional features and the possible network integration with optional CIP4 processing for a challenging production.